Artistic, daring, unique…you’ve never seen anything like Alessi. They may have been manufacturing household goods since the 1920s, but they’re far from old-fashioned!
Alessi about as cutting edge as homewares get, creating everything from toothpick holders to coffee plungers, fruit bowls and pepper mills and everything in between. Chances are, if it’s colourful or shiny or whimsical, it was borne of an Alessi mind.
Alessi’s a proudly Italian company. So, if there’s anything they make best, it’s espresso makers.
Forget about your fancy machines where you just press a button and do everything for you. That’s boring. According to Alessi, if you’re going to make an espresso…you should make it yourself, the old-fashioned way. It doesn’t take long. It’s easier than you think. And the taste? It simply has to be tried to be believed!
Experience true Italian espresso…the way it’s meant to be. There’s no way you’ll go back after this…
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Designed by Richard Sapper.
- Suitable for use with a gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction cooktops – requires low heat only.
- Includes instructions for use.
- Although the handle is designed to stay cool, make sure you use the Espresso Maker with a pot holder, so you don’t burn yourself.
- Hand wash recommended.
Capacity: 6 cups – 300ml.
Addicted to Alessi yet? When you spend $150 or over on Alessi products, you’ll receive a bonus Alessi gift!
Click here for more details!