Americans love to travel. They’ve turned the humble holiday into an art form. So when it comes to travelling, you could definitely say that Americans know their stuff…
That’s why when Americans travel, they take American Tourister bags along for the ride. For generations, Americans have trusted American Tourister luggage. They’re more than just bags – they're an American icon.
With the arrival of American Tourister luggage here in Australia, there’s no need for us Aussies to miss out on all the fun. American Tourister luggage is bold, built to last and bigger than Texas. It’ll change the way you travel.
It’s going to be difficult not to fall head over heels in love with American Tourister’s Prismo collection. This new range from American Tourister represents luggage at its most attractive. The hard outer shell of Prismo luggage shimmers with a pearlescent glow that’s sure to attract many an envious glance as you stroll through the airport, luggage in tow. Prismo is also loaded with storage space. And four wheels underneath each case let you effortlessly push or pull your luggage in any direction you like.
Prismo luggage: it’s good looking and amazingly practical. Could this be the ultimate luggage? We think so…
Prismo Wheelaboard Case features:
- Designed in America.
- Exterior is made from polycarbonate, which is both strong and lightweight.
- Fully lined interior.
- Carry handle on the top of the bag allows you to lift with absolute ease.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminium trolley handle lets you move around airports in total comfort.
- Spinner cases feature four multi-directional 360 degree wheels, so you can push or pull your luggage in any direction.
- Inside the main compartment, a set of elasticised packing straps help you pack.
- The lid is separated from the main compartment by a zippered mesh curtain, allowing you to keep your luggage organised as you travel.
- A pocket in the mesh curtain, plus a handy pocket that dangles from the top of the case ensures small items won’t get lost amongst the rest of your luggage.
- An inbuilt combination lock secures the main compartment. It’s TSA compatible, so when you travel within America, US security personnel are able to examine your luggage quickly and easily, then re-lock it again.
Number of Wheels: Four.
External Dimensions: 35 x 55 x 25cm (including handles and wheels).
Capacity: 48 Litres.