Why should your ovenware be any less beautiful than your tableware?
And why should your tableware be any less durable than your ovenware?
The answer to both questions is Apilco
This outstanding ‘hard’ porcelain is made in the Vienne region of France. Its beauty and superior quality has earned Apilco a reputation as France’s leading porcelain manufactured for the hotel and catering industry.
Each item has a pristine glaze, which is luxuriously smooth and catches the eye with its elegant sheen. Apilco uses only the most authentic materials to create their porcelain, and prides itself on maintaining the legendary craftsmanship of its ancestral French heritage.
The result is a collection which will be the pride of your kitchen, your table, and your oven.
- Made in France from superior-quality hard porcelain.
- Features a beautiful glossy glaze.
- Chip resistant.
- Hard porcelain is completely non-porous, which makes it resistant to mechanical and thermic shocks.
- Manufactured in accordance with a range of environmentally sustainable practices.
- Freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.