Not all non-stick surfaces are the same.
Some non-sticks have a textured surface, especially designed to help you seal in flavour when searing food. But other non-sticks are ultra-smooth, so your food slides straight from your frypan and onto your plate. So…which do you choose for your kitchen?
Why should you have to choose between the two? Calphalon’s new Unison cookware is the best of both worlds. Some pieces in the Unison collection feature a smooth non-stick surface, while others have a textured finish. Choose the pieces you need to create your ultimate cookware combination, and together, they’ll work in perfect unison. Hence the name!
With Calphalon Unison cookware, your kitchen will be prepared for anything.Unison Slide Stockpot with Lid features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in America.
- Cookware body made from heavy-gauge, hard anodised aluminium.
- Designed for superior heat conductivity, ensuring meals will always be cooked to perfection.
- Slide ultra-smooth non-stick surface is designed to release food effortlessly.
- Non-stick surface won’t react with foods, and allows you to cook with little to no oil, butter or fat.
- Brushed, triple-riveted handles are ergonomically designed.
- Includes a tempered glass lid with reinforced stainless steel rims.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Suitable for all kinds of cooktop, excluding induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Calphalon Unison cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Calphalon Unison cookware.
Capacity: 3.8 Litres.