There’s something about Anolon’s Advanced Cookware range that sets it apart from other cookware…
Well…I say “something”, but actually, there’s more than one little thing that makes Advanced special. Much
more. Anolon Advanced cookware is absolutely packed with awesome features, designed to make cooking a breeze.
Like, for instance, the non-stick coating that covers the entire surface – inside and
out – of each piece. It’s remarkably easy to clean. Then, there’s Anolon’s unique SureGrip handles. Made from stainless steel, with silicone rubber grips, they’re soft and comfy to hold, and they stay cool for longer than most ordinary stainless steel handles. And I’d better not forget to mention Anolon Advanced’s solid, hard anodised construction – or the way its non-stick surface has been especially designed to last longer than other non-stick coatings...
With all those features – and more – it’s clear why Anolon call this their “Advanced” series. It’s simply in a class of its own. If your kitchen doesn’t have Advanced cookware yet…you’re living in the past!
Advanced Open French Skillet features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Heavy-gauge, extra-thick hard anodised aluminium construction is twice as strong as steel, and helps Anolon Advanced cookware heat up evenly and efficiently.
- SureGrip handles are made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel, with silicone rubber grips, which are cool, comfortable and soft to hold.
- Advanced cookware features a non-stick surface – not only on the inside of each piece, but on the outside, too.
- Anolon’s unique non-stick surface is designed to outlast traditional non-stick coatings when used correctly.
- Oven safe to 190ºC.
- Suitable for all cooktops – excluding induction.
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.