Who would have thought spending time on public transport could be this much fun!
With Thomas and Friends' Wooden Railways, you’ll want to spend more time on trains than ever before. They are designed to grow with a child’s increasing development and creativity and the wooden pieces ensure the durability of the tracks.
If you’re familiar with the Thomas & Friends series, (let’s face it, who isn’t?), you’ll know all about Knapford Station, a classic Sodor destination where all the action happens.
There are four platforms which are part of two special switch tracks that can join to your very own Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway. And the best part is, you are in control! Included in the set is a microphone for you to control all the operations at Knapford Station. Press a button and you’ve got instant realistic train sounds and light as well as an audio speaker to hear all your useful train operating directions!
So pull over at the station… Knapford Station. Where the trains always run on time!Features:
- Suitable for ages three and up.
- Made from real wood. Microphone made from durable plastic.
- Connect your station to your Wooden Railway, sold separately.
- Comes with a working microphone with lights and sounds.
- Designed as an expansion to Thomas & Friends Wooden Railways Train Sets.
- Knapford Station with four platforms.
- Two pieces of wooden train tracks.
- Two tack bumpers.