I could tell you how light Antler’s Duolite Luggage is, but, chances are, you won’t believe me…
So you’ll just have to trust me when I say: Duolite is luggage so light, it seems to defy gravity. In fact, the guys at Antler say it’s one of their lightest ever ranges.
But Duolite is more than just light. It’s also suave, with plenty of space for all your things. And the features! Somehow, Antler managed to make Duolite light without leaving anything out. How? That’s their secret.
All we need to know is that Duolite is seriously amazing luggage. You’ll believe it when you pick it up for yourself…
Duolite Medium Expandable Roller Case features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from durable, hard-wearing ABS and nylon fabric.
- Extremely light.
- Fully lined in contrasting cream fabric.
- Push-button locking trolley system with soft-grip handle and top-quality rollerblade wheels help you manoeuvre around crowded airports.
- Corner protectors cushion your luggage against scuffs and bumps.
- Carry handles on the top and side of your luggage make your luggage easier to manage – especially when loading your bags into cars or buses.
- All exterior zippers are lockable.
- Handy front pocket allows you even more storage space.
- Expandable - just unzip a zipper around the outside of the case to instantly release more packing room.
- Inside the main compartment, adjustable packing straps help you squeeze even more in.
- There’s also a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the lid to help you organise your luggage as you travel.
- Hidden identity compartment inside the bag.
- Includes a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) combination padlock, which allows American security personnel to examine your luggage when travelling in America (and acts as a normal padlock everywhere else in the world).
Dimensions: 44 x 67 x 40cm.
Capacity: 58 Litres.