In this modern world, you need to be quick to keep up. So when you’re out and about doing the thousand things that you need to get done every day, make sure you’ve got the Speed Ex Backpack from Caribee!
This dynamo of a bag is designed for those people who live life in the fast lane. Designed in Australia, this Backpack is made from super-tough polyester fabric and has loads of cool features.
There’s a large main compartment complete with a cord port (so you can listen to music through your headphones without having to open your bag) as well as a convenient front section with a mesh pocket and a clip for hanging your keys. There are mesh pockets on the outside for holding waterbottles, and the whole backpack can be compressed with a special elastic threading on the front (which also holds extra gear you might have).
It’s tough, it’s cool and it’s built for your lifestyle. With Caribee, you’ll definitely feel the need for Speed Ex!
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from tough polyester fabric.
- Large main compartment features an elasticised back pocket and a cord port that lets you lead headphones out from the interior of the bag through a small hole.
- Zippered section on the front of the bag features a mesh pocket and a key-hanging loop.
- Two elasticised mesh pockets either side of the bag’s exterior.
- Stylish elastic threading on the front of the bag allows to hold extra bulky gear, or to compress the contents of your backpack down to a more manageable size.
- Adjustable shoulder straps are padded for comfort.
- Shoulder straps feature a clip-up waist belt.
- Reinforced padded carry handle at the top of the bag.
- Hand wash in mild, soapy water when necessary.
Dimensions: 40 x 24 x 17cm.