If you stepped into the kitchen of a world-renowned chef, chances are, you’d find their kitchen cupboards absolutely packed with top quality cookware.
Face it: to be an impressive cook, you need equally impressive cookware. Those old, daggy pots and pans you’ve had for decades? They've got to go.
Step up to the next level, with Anolon’s new Nouvelle Copper collection. When it comes to quality cookware, Nouvelle Copper is the ultimate. After all, what else would you expect from Anolon?
Nouvelle Copper was made to impress discerning home chefs. In its thick base, you’ll find a layer of copper, sandwiched between layers of aluminium and stainless steel. Not only will your food be evenly cooked – it'll cook faster and more efficiently than ever. And then, when the cooking’s done, you won’t need to spend ages slaving over the kitchen sink. Thanks to its non-stick surface, keeping your Nouvelle Copper cookware clean is a breeze. Now, you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning!
With Anolon’s Nouvelle Copper cookware in your kitchen, you’ll be the best cook you can be. Think of it as your secret weapon…Nouvelle Copper Open French Skillet features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Hard anodised surface is twice as hard as stainless steel.
- Non-stick interior allows you to cook without fat or oil, and makes cleaning up easy.
- Anolon’s non-stick surface is designed to outlast traditional non-stick coatings when used correctly.
- Impact-bonded base contains a layer of copper, enclosed within layers of aluminium to ensure maximum heat conductivity. This not only helps you cook your food faster – it also means you use less energy to cook.
- Cast stainless steel handle is attached with non-stick rivets, so food won’t get stuck around the rivets.
- Oven safe to 240ºC.
- Suitable for all cooktops – including induction!
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Anolon Nouvelle Copper cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Nouvelle Copper cookware.