We can’t control the big events in life.
But for the details, it’s a different story. Details can be crafted with precision. Details can be perfect.
In 1860 in the small town of Sonvilier, Switzerland, Louis-Ulysse Chopard knew the power of detail. And through his dedication to perfection he established one of the most respected companies in the world - Chopard
Renowned for their elegance, precision and pure inimitability, Chopard’s watches, jewellery and accessories are in a class of their own.
Made from palladium and resin with a tyre tread grip, this Rollerball Pen pays homage to Chopard’s long history of involvement in motor sports. Ultra-masculine, and exemplifying all that is Chopard, this is the ultimate accessory for the distinguished man with a taste for all things classic and timeless.
Precision. Perfection. It must be Chopard
- Made in Switzerland.
- Made from palladium (a precious metal), resin and rubber.
- Features the Chopard name on the center ring.
- Crafted to perfection with a strict attention to detail.
- Tyre tread design on the pen grip and lid top.
- Features a pen lid.
- Beautifully presented in a Chopard gift box.