Becoming a fine artist is just a matter of time, with Djeco.
Based in Paris, this company takes magnificent works of art and makes them accessible to the inner creative spirit in everyone!
Their fabulous boxed sets are perfect for motivating young artists to colour and draw like a professional. They include a set of fantastic dual pens with felt brushes on the other side. Each set includes an instruction manual to help you decorate a series of cardboard art sketches, which can then be framed or given to friends.
Djeco – inspiring young artists with inspirational art.
- Recommended for children aged nine and over.
- Not suitable for ages three and under.
- Designed by artist Agata Kawa.
- Set includes four cardboard art sketches.
- Paint the artworks by following the stages outlined by the artist - to be found in an instruction booklet included.
- Includes a set of eight coloured pens with extra-soft felt brushes on the other side.
Design: Tales and Legends.