A thousand years ago, Japanese swordsmiths perfected the art of swordmaking, in order to produce strong, sharp blades for the Samurai.
Today, following the time-honoured tradition of the Samurai sword, Global continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the swords of the Samurai, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef who uses it - amateur or professional.
The Global Cook's Knife and Sharpener Set makes the perfect introduction to Global Knives. This two piece set includes a very useful 20cm Cook's Knife, as well as an easy-to-use Water Sharpener to keep your knife on the cutting edge of...er, of cutting edges. Together, they make the perfect pair.
But be warned. Once you've tried Global knives, no other knife will feel quite the same...
Cook’s Knife & Sharpener features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Sharpener made from durable plastic and contains two ceramic whetstones for coarse and medium sharpening.
- Sharpener whetstones feature oblique angles that restore razor sharp edges to knives.
- Water compartment ensures whetstones stay cool for superior sharpening.
- Features a non-slip handle and non-slip grips on the base.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Blade Length: 20cm.