A thousand years ago, Japanese swordsmiths perfected the art of swordmaking, in order to produce strong, sharp blades for the Samurai.
Today, following the tradition of the Samurai sword, Global continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the swords of the Samurai, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef who uses it - amateur or professional.
If you’re wondering why Global knives look so incredibly familiar…it’s probably because they’re the very same knives featured on MasterChef Australia!
Make the MasterChef kitchen your
kitchen, with Global’s MasterChef Synergy Knife Block Set. This stunning Cook’s Knife will have you slicing and dicing with more panache than ever! There’s a MasterChef symbol on the blade, and it’s beautifully presented in a MasterChef gift box. What more could a MasterChef ask for?
MasterChef Cook’s Knife features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each Global knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Blade Length: 20cm.