"If your heirs won't fight over it, we won't make it".
That’s the Jonathan Adler’s catchphrase, and it’s one they well and truly live up to. One of New York’s most popular design houses, their must-have pieces are unique, a little bit quirky and brimming with optimism – vowing to transform your home with their eclectic vibrancy.
You'll have a whale of a time reading all your favourite books with these serene Whale bookends on the shelf. Crafted from high-fired stoneware and set on a smooth wooden base, these bookends are exquisite and full of character.
Your very own white whale - eat your heart out, Moby Dick!
Whale Bookends features:
- Designed in New York.
- Made in Peru from high-fired stoneware with a smooth wooden base.
- Adds a quirky, elegant flair to your bookshelf or mantle.
- Grip pads on the corner of each wooden base keep the bookends stable.
- Whale Front - 14cm (length) x 10cm (width) x 19.5cm (height).
- Whale Back - 14cm (length) x 10cm (width) x 17cm (height).
Design: Whale .