Is your kitchen a bit disorganised? Or maybe you’re the kind of person that loves to alphabetise the refrigerator and colour code the spice rack?
It doesn’t matter what kind of kitchen personality you are. We’ve got the perfect solution for everyone.
Introducing Joseph Joseph's Index Advance Chopping Board Set – the colour-coded chopping boards that help you stay sorted in the kitchen. The set features four different coloured boards designed for fish, raw meats, vegetables and cooked foods. The different colours ensure that different food types aren’t mixed, reducing the risk of cross-contamination. Each board slides into a funky organiser that keeps your boards neatly ‘filed’ for storage, and the boards have a little picture label on their edge too, so finding the right one is easy.
Never again will you even have to entertain the horrors of cross-contamination, or a disorganised kitchen!
Index Advance Chopping Board Set features:
- Designed in the UK by Damian Evans for Joseph Joseph.
- Four colour-coded polypropylene chopping boards, with tabs labelled with images so you can find the board you’re looking for at a glance.
- Chopping boards have little rubber corners, to prevent the board slipping around while you chop.
- Sleek, grey “filing” case stores the set neatly.
- Chopping boards are dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash recommended for board holder.
- Blue board for fish.
- Red board for raw meats.
- White board for cooked foods.
- Green board for vegetables.
- Silver storage case.
Board dimensions: 29.5 x 23 x 1cm.
Case dimensions: 33.5 x 24 x 8cm.