The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Since 1925, Le Creuset cookware has been handcrafted in the tiny French village, Fresnoy-Le-Grand. What is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Le Creuset’s cast iron core absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly over its enamelled cooking surface...which means your food will be beautifully prepared, every time. You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset French Cookware certainly helps!
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset!
Heart-Shaped Casserole Pot features:
- Made in France from heavy enamelled cast iron.
- Enamel coating is easy to keep clean and won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Energy efficient – low to medium heat required only.
- Heavy lid seals in heat and flavour.
- Freezer safe.
- Oven safe to 180ºC.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Cerise Red.