Toys these days are so complex – flashing lights, loud noises, a thousand-and-one whirly toggles and buttons to press. And that’s if they last through the first day!
Get back to the basics with beautiful children’s toys that encourage kids to think, explore and discover, and most importantly, use their imaginations.
Le Toy Van makes gorgeous painted wooden toys for children that will last through plenty of play, and keep them entertained again and again. More than just momentary play, these are toys worth treasuring.
The Honeybake Toaster Set is just the thing for the budding breakfaster! Beautifully detailed, the set includes a toaster (which pops up toast just like a real one!), two pieces of toast, a stick of butter with two slicesm a jar of strawberry jam, along with a plate and knife. Breakfast has never looked this good
Give your child the gift of imagination and let them create all kinds of culinary masterpieces, with Le Toy Van.
- Not suitable for children under three years of age.
- Designed in Great Britain.
- Individual pieces beautifully painted with fine details.
- The amazing toaster has a real working push down lever which keeps your toast down until you press the button. Then POP your toast flings up just like in a real toaster!
- Stick of butter has slices that stick together with velcro.
- Made from wood sourced from renewable sources.
- Presented in a Le Toy Van display box.
- Toaster – 15 x 12.5 x 6cm.
- 2 x Toast – 8.5 x 8.5cm.
- Butter - 5 x 4cm.
- Strawberry Jam - 8 x 6cm.
- Knife – 15cm.
- Egg - 12cm.