It’s me, your telephone handset! We used to be good friends. I remember how you used to, you know, talk on me. Then you got that little mobile doovy and we grew apart.
But I’ve changed… I’m different now. I’m hip, I’m with it! Now they call me The ‘Retro’ Handset, and they even gave me a nickname - Moshi Moshi
You can connect me to your regular mobile or android phone, or even your computer while you chat on Skype, and you can talk on me retro style, in harmony with your modern technologies.
By using me you’ll be eliminating 99% of the phone radiation which you would normally get from talking on a mobile, and because of my ergonomic design and soft touch finish, I’m way
more comfortable than a stiff mobile handset or computer headset, especially for long conversations!
So next time your phone rings, just pick me up and say Moshi Moshi!
And just in case you’re wondering, ‘moshi moshi’ means hello in Japanese, specifically used when answering the phone!
- Designed in the USA by David Turpin.
- Silky soft-touch finish for comfort.
- Works with all 3.5mm (regular headphone) jack mobile phones and computers, including the iPhone, Blackberry, iPad and newest MacBooks.
- High quality speaker and microphone.
- Retro spiral phone cord.
- Noise reduction system for clear, strong sound.
- Eliminates 99% of phone radiation absorbed when talking directly on your mobile phone.
- Simple one-touch pick up/hang up button for answering and ending your phone call.
- Turns your tablet computer into a telephone via Skype or VOIP technologies!
- Allows you to access all your phone functions while talking on the phone.
- Instruction manual and fun stickers included.
- Presented in a Native Union box.
- Please note: iPhone not included.
Handset Length: 21.5cm.
Design: Retro Pop.