On tables and in pockets all over France, you’ll find Opinel knives.
In 1890, Joseph Opinel founded his company based on three core values: simplicity, reliability and efficiency. These days, not much has changed.
Opinel knives are still made in France to the most exacting standards. Elegant, yet practical, Opinel knives have become a French institution. It’s no wonder their reputation is spreading all over the globe.
Most of the time, little tasks like peeling potatoes, preparing vegetables and trimming the fat from meat are…well, to tell the truth – kinda boring. Unless you’ve got Opinel’s Essentials Set, that is. This set of four must-have goodies is a must for any kitchen. They’re more than just stylish; they’re useful too!
Combine good looks with sheer quality and you’ve got Opinel. These knives look sharp – because they are. Essentials Set features:
- Made in France.
- Each blade is made from the finest quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Blades are sharpened by hand before they leave the Opinel factory.
- Varnished wooden handles are dishwasher friendly.
- Each handle is a different colour, inspired by the Fifties.
- Presented as a set of four knives in an Opinel gift box.
- No. 112 Paring Knife – 9cm blade.
- No. 113 Serrated Knife – 9cm blade.
- No. 114 Vegetable Knife – 7.5cm blade.
- No. 115 Peeler – 6cm blade.