On tables and in pockets all over France, you’ll find Opinel knives.
In 1890, Joseph Opinel founded his company based on three core values: simplicity, reliability and efficiency. These days, not much has changed.
Opinel knives are still made in France to the most exacting standards. Elegant, yet practical, Opinel knives have become a French institution. It’s no wonder their reputation is spreading all over the globe.
Opinel’s Bon Appétit Table Knife Set is bound to impress. These four knives are deceptively uncomplicated. Each blade is crafted from the finest quality stainless steel. And those lovely wooden handles are perfectly safe to throw in the dishwasher after you’ve finished your meal.
Combine good looks with sheer quality and you’ve got Opinel. These knives look sharp – because they are.
Bon Appétit Table Knife Set features:
- Made in France.
- Each blade is made from the finest quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Blades are sharpened by hand before they leave the Opinel factory.
- Varnished wooden handles are dishwasher friendly.
- Each handle is a different colour, inspired by industrial design.
- Presented as a set of four knives in an Opinel gift box.
Blade Length: 11cm.
Colour Combination: Loft.