Pen lovers, this one’s for you. From their ink- factory roots in 1838, German company Pelikan has become one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of quality pens.
It’s easy to see why. The striped casing around the lid and the lower tip of the pen, Palladium- plated clip, rings and cap, and stunning eighteen- carat rhodinized gold nib make the Pelikan Ductus Ballpen a sight to behold. The Ductus Ballpen writes in crisp, vivid lines, and has a monochrome barrel crafted from high-grade black resin.
Accompanied by a white leather case and presented in a beautiful wooden box, the Pelikan Ductus Ballpen makes a stunning gift for pen aficionados, or the very best treat yourself.
Ductus Ballpoint Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Palladium- plated rings, cap top and clip.
- Twist mechanism releases and retracts nib.
- Ballpoint mechanism for crisp, vivid lines.
- Includes a white leather case with elastic seal closure.
- Presented in a wooden gift box with card lid.