Convinced you’ll never find the perfect present? Stop stressing out! You just have!
A Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card is always the perfect gift, because it can be anything the recipient wants it to be. It can be a saucepan, a set of wine glasses, a pen…the choice is theirs!
Our Gift Cards are rather spiffy little cards around the size of a credit card. They look great, and they’re super easy to use. When you order a Gift Card, we’ll send it to the recipient via registered post. The recipient can then redeem their Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card at our Kensington store or Alexandria warehouse – or, if they’re short on time or don’t live near our store, they can simply redeem their Gift Card online!
They’ve then got eighteen months to find the gift that’s perfect for them…but with our huge range of amazing products, that shouldn’t take too long.
The perfect gift, made simple. That’s the Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card in a nutshell…
Peter’s of Kensington Gift Cards – the basics…
- The recipient can use their Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card online, or at our Kensington store or Alexandria warehouse. If you’re planning to spend your Gift Card at our Kensington Store or Alexandria Warehouse, please ensure you have some form of photo ID with you so we can redeem your Gift Card.
- Our Gift Cards expire eighteen months after the date they’re purchased, which gives the recipient plenty of time to find something they’ll love.
- If you’ve received a Gift Card, make sure you don’t lose it! We have no way of replacing lost, damaged or stolen cards. Treat our gift cards as you would cash.
- When you purchase a Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card online or over the phone, we’ll send it to you or the recipient via registered post, so it reaches its destination quickly and safely.
- Our Gift Cards are the same size as a credit card, and are presented in a cute cardboard folder you can personalise with the name of the recipient and a message.
- If you’ve received a Gift Card and you’d like to check how much you’ve got left to spend, just click here.