When you see Wusthof’s Trident’s unmistakable symbol – the white trident on a red background – you know you’re getting the best.
Synonymous with form, function and quality, the Trident logo has been Wusthof’s symbol since 1895, and the company’s history can be traced back as far as 1814! When it comes to making knives, Wusthof Trident definitely know their stuff!
The cutting edge of each knife in Wusthof Trident’s Classic range is honed to perfection by hand. Twice.
That’s the kind of quality you’re looking at when you choose Wusthof Trident Classic. Precision forged from high-carbon steel, the super-sharp cutting edge of Wusthof Trident Classic knives are laser-tested to ensure they’re absolutely, totally…perfect. If you’re a perfectionist in the kitchen, a Wusthof Trident Classic is your kind of knife! After all – it’s your kitchen, so why settle for second best?
Essential Classic Build-a-Block Set features:
- Made in Germany from fully-forged, high carbon stainless steel.
- Features thin, flexible blades designed for close control as you de-bone chicken and meats, trim fat and remove tendons.
- Comfortable, triple-riveted handles.
- Full tang extends from the tip of each knife to the end of the handle.
- Two spare spaces in the knife block for your own choice of knives.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Paring knife - 9cm (blade length).
- Cook's knife - 18cm.
- Honing steel- 23cm.
- Five-Slot Knife block with two spare slots (widths - 2cm, 4cm).