So, you’ve splashed out and bought a 1Wall poster, have you? Was it a beautiful rolling landscape, or a vivid piece of pop art?
Or maybe you’ve just bought some snazzy wallpaper or a large printed artwork that needs to be attached to the wall – and stay there.
Blue-tack is an idea, but it’s not always permanent. Double-sided tape will probably damage your wall, and that glue stick you’re holding isn’t going to do anything. Here…take some of 1Wall’s Wallpaper Paste, and get to work!
In this sachet is a power that can easily be mixed with water to become paste. It’s perfectly measured out for 1Wall’s huge four-panel wall murals and deco wallpaper, but you can use it on a bunch of other things, too. Extra strong and all purpose, the formula is super smooth (so you won’t get lumps behind your poster or wall art), and can handle heavier paper and card, too.
Stick to what you know with 1Wall.
Wallpaper Paste Sachet features:
- Perfect amount for your 1Wall mural (up to four panels in size).
- Easily mixes with water for an extra strong, smooth paste.
- Suitable for other posters, normal wallpaper and vinyls.
- Apply to a wall that is clean, dry and free of dust.
- Guide on the back of the sachet will help you formulate your paste, for up to seven metres of coverage.
Weight: 200g (approximately).