“Accuracy” - cy + efficiency = Accura!
It’s not a complicated algorithm at all: it’s the name of a bunch of kitchen goodies you’re going to love. And goodness knows when you’re cooking in the kitchen, you need accuracy.
You can’t cook those cookies for fifteen-or-so minutes, or they’ll crumble. You can’t simmer that syrup for more than five minutes, or all the sugar will burn. From time to time you think to yourself “I’ll just watch the clock,” but then something important happens, like the cat needs feeding. Before you know it, the fire alarm’s screeching the song of its people.
Grab an Accura 99 Minute Digital Timer and take time back for yourself. You can either use it as a stopwatch or as a traditional kitchen timer, and it will sound out with a loud beep when it’s time to get that melting chocolate off the stove. It might look like an MP3 player, but it’s far more accurate than you timing the baking of your bread to “Heat of the Moment.”
Remember, you can’t spell accurate without Accura.
99 Minute Digital Timer features:
- Maximum countdown time of ninety-nine minutes.
- Functions as a traditional timer, or as a stopwatch.
- A loud beep will sound when the timer reaches zero on timer mode.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Batteries included. When you use your timer for the first time, make sure you remove the transparent battery insulation foil first.
Dimensions: 5.5 x 7cm.