Last time we checked, it’s pretty hard to make a cake with three-ish cups
of flour, a few or so eggs, and upty-three grams of sugar.
When you’re cooking in the kitchen, you demand accuracy! And finally, someone is here to deliver it.
Accura scales are designed with scrupulous and precise chefs in
precise, when it comes to the Digital Spoon Scale. Most of us settle with using a teaspoon out of the kitchen drawer, but others will insist on measuring things out perfectly, and that’s where the Digital Spoon Scale comes in handy. Its digital screen is set in to the handle, so that the scale can accurately measure the contents of the interchangeable bowls – up to 300 grams, or eleven liquid ounces (about 325 millilitres).
These interchangeable bowls allow you to measure as little as a teaspoon in graduations of .1 gram, while an ‘add and weigh’ function lets you measure several ingredients in the one bowl.
You’ll never play a guessing game in the kitchen again with this clever contraption.
Remember, you can’t spell accurate without Accura!
Digital Spoon Scale features:
- Made from food safe plastic.
- Three interchangeable heads allow you to measure as little as one teaspoon of liquid.
- Digital screen built in to the handle of the scale.
- Capacity of 300g, or 325ml.
- Total weight function 3kg.
- Graduation of 0.1g.
- Tare and 'Add & Weigh' function lets you measure several ingredients in the one bowl.
- Includes instruction guide.
- Clean scale with a damp cloth; hand wash bowls.
- Requires 1 x Lithium CR2032 cell battery (included).
- 40ml/2tbps Measuring Cup.
- 7tbsp Measuring Cup.
- 4 1/2tsp Measuring Cup.
- 15.5cm Scale.