Last time we checked, it’s pretty hard to make a cake with three-ish cups
of flour, a few or so eggs, and upty-three grams of sugar.
When you’re cooking in the kitchen, you demand accuracy! And finally, someone is here to deliver it.
Accura kitchen scales are designed with scrupulous and precise chefs in
mind. These Neptune Mechanical Kitchen Scales might look a little bit
old-school, but they can still keep up with even the most modern
kitchens. With a stylish stainless steel bowl and cream-coloured metal base,
these scales carry up to five kilograms in twenty gram graduation.
Also equipped with an easy to read dial and a handy measurement guide on
the back – which displays conversions for up to 1 cup in millilitres
and teaspoons – these scales are easily adjusted back to zero, so you
can measure in to the same bowl and save mess.
Remember, you can’t spell accurate without Accura!
Neptune Mechanical Kitchen Scale features:
- Bowl made from stainless steel.
- Sturdy metal base.
- Easy to read dial.
- Handy measurement guide on back, with measurements for up to one cup in millilitres and teaspoons.
- Twist the screw beneath the bowl to reset the scales to zero.
- 5 kilogram capacity, in 20 gram graduation.
- Instructions included.
- Hand wash recommended for bowl.
Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 12.5cm (excluding bowl; 28 x 24 x 12.5cm including bowl).