If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Acme’s 7FP pen is just one creation that has received accolades world-wide. As the world’s thinnest multi-function pen, the 7FP allows you to multi-task in style and, rather cleverly, the crossword design of this model spells out which ink you have selected.
Writing in red, blue or black ink, and equipped with a fine mechanical pencil lead, the 7FP is also fitted with a nanofabric tip (for navigating touch screen devices), an eraser, and a tablet attachment that plugs in to the port of your smartphone or tablet.
7FP Multifunction Pen features:
- Designed by Adrian Olabuenaga for Acme Studios, USA.
- Crossword illustration on barrel helps you navigate your pen tip selection.
- Writes in blue, black or red ballpoint ink, as well as a 0.7mm mechanical pencil lead.
- Nanofabric end tip for touch screen devices. Remove this, and you'll discover an eraser.
- Tablet attachment allows you to attach your pen to your tablet computer or smartphone via your headphone dock.
- Presented in a custom 7FP tin.