If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Dedicated to the masters of rock and roll fame, Acme Studios’ The Beatles collection is full of iconic images of the fab four, as well as some of their most popular album covers. This limited edition Abbey Road Rollerball Pen and Card Case is dedicated to perhaps the
most famous album art of them all, and includes both a rollerball pen and a high-gloss card case with the same minimalist rendering of this scene.
Beautifully presented in a miniature “album cover” and individually numbered, this is a fantastic gift for The Beatles fan that may already have it all.
Abbey Road Rollerball Pen and Card Case Set features
- Designed in the USA.
- Mini "album cover" opens to reveal a rollerball pen and a card case, with a matching Abbey Road-inspired design.
- Limited edition of 1000 – each set is individually numbered.
- Box art is accompanied by imitation signatures.
- Capped rollerball pen is supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Chromed card case with mirror polished finish.
- Beautifully presented in a black slip case.
- 13.5cm Rollerball Pen.
- Card Case – 9cm (l) x 6cm (w).