If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
From a man who was perhaps best known for his highly creative take on an everyday piece of furniture – that is, the humble chair – comes the Circles Etched Rollerball Pen. Based on designs by Verner Panton, this rollerball pen is formed by first etching in to the metal barrel, before painting over those etchings with black lacquer, for a pattern that is deeply ingrained in the pen itself.
Circles Etched Rollerball Pen features:
- Based on designs by Verner Paton for Acme Studios, USA.
- All metal, mirror-polished barrel.
- Etched design is painted in with black lacquer.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Capped design, with artist's signature on cap ring.
- Presented in an Acme Studios tin.