If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Is it a crayon? Is it a pen? Well, it’s a pen, and a very good one at
that! This ingenious rollerball pen has been designed by Adrian
Olabuenaga to resemble a classic crayon, and is available in a spectrum
of colours just like everybody’s favourite childhood writing instrument.
With an all-metal body and simple twist retraction mechanism, it sure
looks the part!
Crayon Rollerball Pen features:
- Designed by Adrian Olabuenaga for Acme Studios, USA.
- All-metal barrel with classic crayon design.
- Twist retraction mechanism, to prevent ink from drying out.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Presented in an Acme box.