If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Celebrating 40 years since the release of psychedelic and progressive rock band Pink Floyd’s album The Dark Side of the Moon
, this limited edition pen and card case set celebrates one of the most definitive and best-selling records in music history. The famous prism design carries across both the sleek all-metal rollerball pen and the high-gloss chrome card case – both of which are presented in a custom Dark Side
case, hailing the original design by Storm Elvin Thorgerson.
Dark Side of the Moon Rollerball Pen & Card Case Set features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Mini "album cover" opens to reveal a rollerball pen and a card case, with a matching The Dark Side of the Moon-inspired design.
- Limited edition of 1000 – each set is individually numbered.
- Capped rollerball pen is supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Chromed card case with mirror polished finish.
- Beautifully presented in a themed box and slip case.
- 13.5cm Rollerball Pen.
- Card Case – 9cm (l) x 6cm (w).