If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Designed by the dynamic and influential duo Charles & Ray Eames, the highly contemporary Dots Etched Rollerball Pen captures the Eames’ fascination with architecture, industrial and graphic design in metal and lacquer. The design is first etched on to the mirror-polished barrel, before being filled in with black lacquer. Meanwhile, the artists’ signatures have been engraved on the cap band.
It’s a pen that’s just as fascinating as its designers.
Dots Etched Rollerball Pen features:
- Based on designs by Charles & Ray Eames.
- All metal barrel with bright chrome plating.
- Design is etched on to barrel before being filled in with black lacquer.
- Artists’ signatures are engraved on the cap band.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Capped design.
- Presented in an Acme tin.