If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
The king of psychedelic rock and one of the greatest guitarists and musicians the world has known, Jimi Hendrix has been inducted into the Acme Studios hall of fame with a special limited edition collection. Limited to just 1,000 pieces, this Rollerball Pen features cloisonne enamel and a cleverly designed clip that resembles the fretboard of an electric guitar.
Presented with an enamel pin and individually numbered, this pen set is a special collector's piece indeed.
Jimi Hendrix Limited Edition Rollerball Pen Set features:
- Designed in the USA.
- All metal body with polished chrome appointments.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Limited edition of 1000 – every pen is individually numbered around the cap ring.
- Includes an enamel and black chromed pin.
- Presented in a wooden gift box.