If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Dedicated to the masters of rock and roll fame, Acme Studios’ The
Beatles collection is full of iconic images of the Fab Four, as well as
some of their most popular album covers. This limited edition Let It Be
Rollerball Pen and Card Case is dedicated to the 1970 album release Let It Be
, and includes both a rollerball pen and a
high-gloss card case with live portraits of the band.
Beautifully presented in a miniature “album cover” and individually
numbered, this is a fantastic gift for The Beatles fan that may already
have it all.
Let It Be Rollerball Pen and Card Case Set features
- Designed in the USA.
- Mini "album cover" opens to reveal a rollerball pen and a card case, with a matching Let It Be-inspired design.
- Limited edition of 1000 – each set is individually numbered.
- Box art is accompanied by imitation signatures.
- Capped rollerball pen is supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Chromed card case with mirror polished finish.
- Beautifully presented in a black slip case.
- 13.5cm Rollerball Pen.
- Card Case – 9cm (l) x 6cm (w).