If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Is it a pencil? Is it a pen? Well, they’re both. Wrap your mind around this for a moment: one of these pens is a pencil, and the other is actually a mechanical pencil. To tell them apart, the longer of the pair, with the real
eraser, is a mechanical pencil, writing in 0.7mm lead. The shorter of the pen(cils) is actually a retractable rollerball pen – just twist the faux eraser to begin writing.
Better still, this set is presented in a classic-looking notebook…that’s actually a gift box. Urgh. Our heads hurt!
#2 Pencil & Rollerball Pen features:
- Designed by Adrian Olabuenaga for Acme Studios, USA.
- All-metal barrels with classic pencil designs.
- Mechanical pencil is fitted with a replaceable eraser, which can be twisted to access pencil lead.
- Rollerball pen operates with a twist retraction mechanism, to prevent ink from drying out. Simply twist the "eraser" to draw pen nib.
- Includes 07.mm pencil lead refills, and two replacement erasers.
- Rollerball pen is supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Presented in an Acme gift box.