If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists
and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative
types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality
in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
As one of America’s greatest and most innovative architects, it’s no
surprise that Acme Studios would dedicate a pen or two to Frank Lloyd
Wright. He designed New York City’s Guggenheim Museum, along with over
1,000 further structures, one of which inspired the Robie House Rollerball Pen.
Beautifully presented and crafted to the highest specifications, the Robie House Rollerball Pen also features Wright’s signature upon the cap
Robie House Rollerball Pen features:
- Based on architectural designs by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- All metal barrel with polished chrome appointments.
- Cap band bears Wright's signature, while the pocket clip is stamped with ACME.
- Capped design.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Presented in an Acme tin.