AcuRite…if you say it fast enough, it sounds like “accurate”. Who would have guessed?
AcuRite has been in the business of measuring all sorts of things – including the goings-on in your kitchen – since 1943. Designed to be of high quality, easy to read and of course precise, AcuRite tools should definitely have a place in your home, whether you’re cooking the perfect steak or simmering some jam on the stove top.
Need to know how hot that saucepan or deep fryer is? Now you’ll know! Simply clip this Candy and Deep Fry thermometer on to the side of your pot, and the temperature gage (measured in both Fahrenheit and Celsius) will let you know. With protective sheath that spells out the recommended temperatures for frying guidelines, this thermometer makes a tricky task simple.
Get things done AcuRite-ly!
Candy and Deep Fry Thermometer features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from heat-resistant materials, including stainless steel.
- Temperature gage measures temperatures from 100° F to 400° F, or 38° C to 204° C.
- Easily clips to side of saucepan or deep fryer.
- Adjustable clip to increases stability for easy reading, and keeps the thermometer’s tip off the bottom of the pan for accuracy.
- Sheath is printed with temperature recommendations for oil and candy.