Established by Raegan Moya-Jones after her move from Australia to the
United States, Aden + Anais was invented by way of necessity. Within the
US, Raegan simply could not find the swaddles and wraps that Australian
motherhood tradition praises so highly – so she started making her
own. Now, her darling swaddles and baby accessories are loved my mums and dads everywhere!
Soft, breathable, and kind on your baby’s delicate skin (in essence, they’re just right!) Aden + Anais’ swaddles also happen to be adorned in delightful prints that you’ll love. What’s more, each swaddle is also delectably soft, being woven from bamboo fibre muslin: a breathable fabric that helps to reduce the risk of your baby overheating.
These generously-sized swaddles make wrapping up baby a breeze, and can also be used as stroller or nursing covers, burp cloths or tummy time blankets. Both you and your bub are sure to fawn over them.
Bamboo Swaddle Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from luxuriously soft bamboo fibre muslin.
- Breathable fabric reduces chance of baby overheating.
- Natural give of fabric ensures a comfortable swaddle.
- Contemporary prints and colours that complement your style.
- Generous size allows for these swaddles to be used as a stroller
or nursing cover; as a changing pad cover; as a burp cloth; as a tummy
time blanket and more.
- Presented as a set of three in an Aden + Anais gift box.
- Cold machine wash and tumble dry on low heat.
Dimensions: 120cm x 120cm.