Motherhood is embedded with decades of tradition. One mother may tell
another a variation on one practice or another, but there are some
baby-rearing facts that are passed down for generations.
From muslin swaddling cloths to sleeping bags to cot sheets, Aden +
Anais' range of baby goods are based on the family traditions that
founder Raegan Moya-Jones brought with her from Australia to the US.
Aden + Anais focus on products developed for your baby, but designed for
Mealtimes are made easier with a beautiful Aden + Anais Snap Bib. The
remarkably soft fabric of these bibs is made from bamboo fibre muslin, a
very pure, simple and gentle material. Three snap buttons are located
at the front of the bib, making it easy to fit and remove, and also
ensure that the bib can grow and adjust with your baby.
And we won’t forget to mention how stylish they look, either!
For The Birds Snap Bib Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from luxurious, comfortable bamboo fibre muslin.
- Three snap buttons make fitting and removing these bibs easy, and also allows each bib to be adjustable.
- Presented as a set of three, in varying patterns.
- Cold machine wash and tumble dry on low heat.
Dimensions: 23 x 31.5cm.