Motherhood is embedded with decades of tradition. One mother may tell another a variation on one practice or another, but there are some baby-rearing facts that are passed down for generations.
From muslin swaddling cloths to sleeping bags to cot sheets, Aden + Anais' range of baby goods are based on the family traditions that founder Raegan Moya-Jones brought with her from Australia to the US. Aden + Anais focus on products developed for your baby, but designed for you.
Muslin is a fabric that has been used for centuries by mothers who want a restful sleep for their baby, with the first recorded use being way
back in 4000 B.C.! And even by today’s modern standards, muslin is regarded as a highly effective swaddling fabric, as it is comfortable, breathable, and allows for a natural give that keeps your baby wrapped without him or her feeling restricted.
Aden + Anais’ swaddles are as soft as muslin can be, providing luxurious security for your baby’s sleep. They can also be used as a stroller cover, as a tummy time blanket, as a burp cloth and so much more. Plus, they’re bound to look adorable in any nursery!
Swaddle Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from luxuriously soft and comfy cotton muslin.
- Breathable fabric reduces chance of baby overheating.
- Natural give of fabric ensures a comfortable swaddle.
- Contemporary prints and colours that complement your style.
- Generous size allows for these swaddles to be used as a stroller
or nursing cover; as a changing pad cover; as a burp cloth; as a tummy
time blanket and more.
- Prints feature block stripes, an owl in a tree, little grey and pink birds, and a kaleidoscope-esque pattern.
- Presented as a set of four, each with a different print, in an Aden + Anais gift box.
- Cold machine wash and tumble dry on low heat.
Design: For the Birds.
Dimensions: 120 x 120cm.