Wrap your child in true love, with the beautiful manchester and accessories ranges from US-founded Aden + Anais.
Established by Raegan Moya-Jones after her move from Australia to the United States, Aden + Anais was invented by way of necessity. While living in America, Raegan simply could not find the swaddles and wraps that Australian parents cherish so dearly – so she started making her own.
Since then, the brand has expanded on their successful range of cotton swaddles to creating other nursery essentials as well. This Aden + Anais Muslin Sleeping Bag can be worn over bub’s pyjamas, eliminating the use of loose blankets. Bub will surely have a peaceful sleep, as the comfortable fabric is highly breathable, and reduces the risk of overheating. Zips conveniently placed at the bottom of the bag allow for easy night time changes and best of all, the super soft muslin has been specially designed to become softer with every wash.
Available in a range of sizes and lovable prints, both you and your bub are sure to fawn over these sleeping bags, as they continue to grow!
Heartbreaker Large Muslin Sleeping Bag features:
- Suitable for infants aged 12 months and up.
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from soft cotton muslin.
- Designed to be worn over bub’s pyjamas, eliminating the need to use loose blankets for a safer sleep.
- Breathable fabric helps prevent overheating.
- Bottom and side zippers to allow easy night time changes.
- Becomes softer after every wash.
- Warm machine wash and tumble dry recommended.
Size: Large (12-18 months; 76-89cm; 10-13kg)