Motherhood is embedded with decades of tradition, with some child-raising facts being passed down for generations.
From muslin swaddling cloths to sleeping bags and cot sheets, Aden and
Anais’ range of baby goods are based on the family traditions of founder
Raegan Moya-Jones. And because she’s a mum herself, Raegan’s product
have been developed for your baby, but designed for you!
Aden and Anais’ Burpy Bibs are pretty ingenious! They’re generously
sized to drape over your baby’s shoulders, and their special shape
allows them to double as no-slip burping cloths post-dinner. Snapping
into place with buttons, they’re easy to fit and (of course) made from
cotton muslin adorned in some beautiful and modern prints.
Classic Burpy Bib Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from 100% cotton muslin.
- Absorbent fabric.
- Large size keeps you and your baby clean.
- Unique shape allows the bib to double as a burp cloth, easily draping over your shoulder.
- Snap button fittings.
- Presented as a set of two.
- Machine washable.
Design: High Seas.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 60cm (l).