Motherhood is embedded with decades of tradition, with some child-raising facts being passed down for generations.
From muslin swaddling cloths to sleeping bags and cot sheets, Aden and Anais’ range of baby goods are based on the family traditions of founder Raegan Moya-Jones. And because she’s a mum herself, Raegan’s product have been developed for your baby, but designed for you!
There’s no need to worry about loose cot sheets with an Aden and Anais Sleeping Bag – they’re impossible to kick off and even zip from the bottom up to make mid-night changes easy. Made from 100% cotton muslin (which is soft from the get-go), there’s one for every season, with varying degrees of TOG ratings for warmer and cooler months and plenty of dreamy prints to choose from.
Cosy Plus Sleeping Bag features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from 100% pre-washed cotton muslin.
- 100% polyester fibre fill.
- Breathable fabric reduces overheating.
- Zips from bottom to top (and sides) for hassle-free changes during the night.
- Impossible for little legs to kick off!
- TOG rating of 2.5 makes this sleeping bag suitable for colder months, or rooms with a temperature between 16ºC and 20ºC.
- Machine washable.
Size: Medium (6-12 months of age, or 7-11kg).