Motherhood is embedded with decades of tradition. One mother may tell another a variation on one practice or another, but there are some baby-rearing facts that are passed down for generations
From muslin swaddling wraps to sleeping bags to cot sheets, Aden + Anais' range of baby goods are based on the family traditions that founder Raegan Moya-Jones brought with her from Australia to the US. Aden + Anais focus on products developed for your baby, but designed for you.
With a unique combination of natural merino wool and muslin weave, Aden + Anais’ range of Merino Muslin Sleeping Bags will provide your baby with softness and breathability. Designed to be worn over bub's pajamas, each sleeping bag features zippers at the side and base for easy nighttime changes and has been hand-dyed for a lovely ombre effect.
Sunset Merino Muslin Sleeping Bag features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from luxuriously soft and comfy merino wool and cotton muslin.
- Breathable fabric reduces chance of baby overheating.
- Designed to be worn over bub’s pyjamas, eliminating the need to use loose blankets for a safer sleep.
- Base and side zippers to allow easy night time changes.
- Hand-dyed to create an ombre effect.
- Presented in an Aden + Anais gift box.
- Warm machine wash and tumble dry on low heat recommended.
Size: (12-18 months; 76-89cm; 10-13kg).