Chances are that, unless you just had a huge party with family and friends (where great conversation and wine was abundant), you won’t finish an entire bottle of wine in one sitting.
So what to do with the leftover wine? You could use it in cooking or force yourself to finish it off, but the former would be a waste of good wine, and the latter would just give you a nasty feeling the next morning. How about you try preserving your wine for another day, with the Air Cork Wine Preserver?
The problem with many conventional wine preservers is that they sit on the top of the bottle and that’s about it. The Air Cork however protects your wine from oxidation with an air-tight seal at any level within the bottle. The cluster of grapes you see works as a pump to push air in to an expanding balloon at the opposite end; insert this balloon in to your wine bottle, so that it’s just above the leftover wine surface, and inflate it to create your seal. You’ll be able to see
that it’s working, taking the guesswork out of the preservation process.
When you’re ready to enjoy another glass, simply squeeze the valve until the balloon completely deflates, and remove it from the bottle. Then it’s time to sit back with a fresh glass of wine!
Air Cork Wine Preserver features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from food-safe rubber and plastic.
- Takes the guesswork out of preserving leftover wine.
- Protects your wine against the effects of oxidation.
- Creates an airtight seal at any level within the bottle.
- To use, lower the balloon end in to the bottle until just at the top of the wine surface. Use the grape cluster to inflate the balloon. As it grows, the balloon floats and seals itself to the side of the bottle, providing an airtight seal.
- Press the valve to deflate the balloon end and remove the preserver.
- Includes a fabric storage pouch.
- Rinse between use.