Since 1921, Italian design company Alessi has stood out for the high
quality of its products. Almost a century of history, and the brand
continues to be synonymous with unique household items that balance
Alessi’s love for culture, aesthetic and functional quality with modern
Alessi also remain committed to a design approach that collectively
brings together artistic expression and industry; they collaborate with
various artists and designers from all over the world to create a huge
range of iconic, whimsical pieces that belong in both a design museum and
Aldo Rossi is considered by many to be the greatest Italian architect of the second half of the 20th Century. An author of abstraction, reduction and brevitas, his severe language of primary shapes, geometric patterns and silent evocation created some of the most intensely poetic works of architecture and design in his age.
It is this silent evocation that exudes from Alessi's Aldo Rossi Coffee Maker. With a bold yet uncomplicated design, your coffee peeks out from behind vertical lines in bright stainless steel. It embodies simple sophistication, and helps to create eight cups of coffee worth
crawling out of bed at six in the morning for!
Aldo Rossi 8 Cup Coffee Maker features:
- Designed in Italy by Aldo Rossi.
- Made from brightly polished 18/10 stainless steel and heat-resistant glass.
- Stainless steel internal parts.
- Includes an ergonomic handle and non-spill pouring spot to allow for one-handed use.
- Heat resistant glass beaker is dishwasher safe – hand washing is recommended for the other parts.
- Makes eight cups of coffee.
Capacity: 2 Litres (8 cups).