Artistic, daring, unique…you’ve never seen anything like Alessi. They may have been manufacturing household goods since the 1920s, but they’re far from old-fashioned!
Alessi are about as cutting edge as homewares get, creating everything from toothpick holders to coffee plungers, fruit bowls and pepper mills and everything in between. Chances are, if it’s colourful or shiny or whimsical, it was borne of an Alessi mind.
This stove-top kettle, created by Michael Graves way back in 1985 is truly one of a kind. The bird-shaped whistle that sits atop the spout will sing to let you know when your water’s boiling. Let Michael Graves’ comfortable (yet quirky!) style bring its friendly, unique personality to your kitchen.
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish.
- Wide heat-resistant plastic handle.
- Designed by Michael Graves.
- Suitable for most stovetops, including induction.
- Hand washing recommended.
Capacity: 2 Litre.