Since 1921, Italian design company Alessi has stood out for the high quality of its products. Almost a century of history, and the brand continues to be synonymous with unique household items that balance Alessi’s love for culture, aesthetic and functional quality with modern production methods.
Alessi also remains committed to a design approach that collectively brings together artistic expression and industry; they collaborate with various artists and designers from all over the world to create a huge range of iconic, whimsical pieces that belong in both a design museum and
Designed by Italian architect and designer, Stefano Giovannoni, Alessi's Piripicchio Lint Remover is a functional and stylish addition to any modern home. It's made from durable polyamide, with steel blades that work to remove lint from everything, from your favourite woollen blanket to your cashmere sweater.
The Piripicchio Lint Remover is really easy to use - simply switch it on and move the lint remover in light circles over the surface of your clothes or blanket until they disappear inside the body of the device. There is also three different head settings to select from, so you can adjust it to suit the particular kind of fabric you are cleaning, while the clear window on the body of the Piripicchio allows you to keep an eye on how full of lint the body is getting.
Piripicchio Red Lint Remover features:
- Designed in Italy by Stefano Giovannoni.
- Made from polyamide, with steel lint removal blades.
- Three blade head settings allow you select a blade position best suited to the kind of fabric you’re cleaning.
- Removable lint container makes it easy to dispose of lint.
- Clear window at the front lets you keep an eye on how full Piripicchio’s body is getting.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included).