Alessi make ordinary household items…that are anything but ordinary.
Their stunning range of weird and wonderful objects are designed to make
everyday life a little more magical and a little more quirky – and have
been since 1920!
A collision of pop art, integral design, new technologies and playful
characters, Alessi’s creations are among the most recognised in the
world. And when it comes to kettles, few are as iconic as the 9093
First designed by respected American architect Michael Graves in 1985,
the 9093 Kettle has received a magical reimagining – and it’s called
Tea Rex! Made from high-polished stainless steel and colourful
polyamide, the 9093 Kettle also features a colourful whistle in the
shape of a dragon. It won’t screech when your water has boiled, but
you’ll still hear a friendly whistle all the same, and know that you
own a kettle with 30 years of Italian design heritage.
Tea Rex 9093 Kettle features:
- Designed by American architect Michael Graves in collaboration with Alessi, Italy.
- Made from high-polished 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heat-resistant polyamide handle.
- Polyamide whistle with copper-look finish will alert you when the kettle has boiled.
- Special rib on base of kettle for reinforcement.
- Suitable for induction, electric and gas stovetops.
- Presented in an Alessi box.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Black (with copper-look whistle).
Capacity: 2 Litres.
Height: 21cm, including handle.